Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Matthew Beermann <mb...@yahoo.com> on 2005/10/31 20:50:27 UTC

[m2] Javadoc reports coming out blank?

I've recently added Javadoc reports to my project, but I've found that the report comes out blank. In other words, where you would expect to find instead there's instead only an empty Maven menu page.

Looking into my working directory, I see that target/site/apidocs/index.html (which would usually be the famliar Javadoc frameset) has been overwritten by a maven-generated page. Is this a known issue? Since the report is still a beta, I'm hoping it'll be fixed in the final version...

(Running with Maven 2.0 final on Java 1.5.0_05, if that matters)

--Matthew Beermann

Re: [m2] Javadoc reports coming out blank?

Posted by Brett Porter <br...@gmail.com>.
Yes, its fixed in SVN.