Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Chandresh Turakhia <ch...@bhartitelesoft.com> on 2006/11/17 19:59:10 UTC

Oracle : Warning or Error.

Dear all ,

I get tons of such messages but application / user registration works.

What is reason and implications of this errors.

Chand

2006-11-17 10:56:11,296 (main) [       DatabaseUtil.java:293:ERROR] WARNING:
Column [ACCTG_TRANS_ID] of table [OFBIZ.ACCTG_TRANS] of entity [AcctgTrans]
IS NOT a primary key in the database, but IS a primary key in the entity
definition. The primary key for this table needs to be re-created or
modified to add this column to the primary key. Note that data may need to
be added first as a primary key column cannot have an null values.
2006-11-17 10:56:11,296 (main) [       DatabaseUtil.java:293:ERROR] WARNING:
Column [ACCTG_TRANS_ID] of table [OFBIZ.ACCTG_TRANS_ATTRIBUTE] of entity
[AcctgTransAttribute] IS NOT a primary key in the database, but IS a primary
key in the entity definition. The primary key for this table needs to be
re-created or modified to add this column to the primary key. Note that data
may need to be added first as a primary key column cannot have an null
values.
2006-11-17 10:56:11,296 (main) [       DatabaseUtil.java:293:ERROR] WARNING:
Column [ATTR_NAME] of table [OFBIZ.ACCTG_TRANS_ATTRIBUTE] of entity
[AcctgTransAttribute] IS NOT a primary key in the database, but IS a primary
key in the entity definition. The primary key for this table needs to be
re-created or modified to add this column to the primary key. Note that data
may need to be added first as a primary key column cannot have an null
values.
2006-11-17 10:56:11,296 (main) [       DatabaseUtil.java:293:ERROR] WARNING:
Column [ACCTG_TRANS_ID] of table [OFBIZ.ACCTG_TRANS_ENTRY] of entity
[AcctgTransEntry] IS NOT a primary key in the database, but IS a primary key
in the entity definition. The primary key for this table needs to be
re-created or modified to add this column to the primary key. Note that data
may need to be added first as a primary key column cannot have an null
values.
2006-11-17 10:56:11,296 (main) [       DatabaseUtil.java:293:ERROR] WARNING:
Column [ACCTG_TRANS_ENTRY_SEQ_ID] of table [OFBIZ.ACCTG_TRANS_ENTRY] of
entity [AcctgTransEntry] IS NOT a primary key in the database, but IS a
primary key in the entity definition. The primary key for this table needs
to be re-created or modified to add this column to the primary key. Note
that data may need to be added first as a primary key column cannot have an
null values.
2006-11-17 10:56:11,296 (main) [       DatabaseUtil.java:293:ERROR] WARNING:
Column [ACCTG_TRANS_ENTRY_TYPE_ID] of table [OFBIZ.ACCTG_TRANS_ENTRY_TYPE]
of entity [AcctgTransEntryType] IS NOT a primary key in the database, but IS
a primary key in the entity definition. The primary key for this table needs
to be re-created or modified to add this column to the primary key. Note
that data may need to be added first as a primary key column cannot have an
null values.
2006-11-17 10:56:11,296 (main) [       DatabaseUtil.java:293:ERROR] WARNING:
Column [ACCTG_TRANS_TYPE_ID] of table [OFBIZ.ACCTG_TRANS_TYPE] of entity
[AcctgTransType] IS NOT a primary key in the database, but IS a primary key
in the entity definition. The primary key for this table needs to be
re-created or modified to add this column to the primary key. Note that data
may need to be added first as a primary key column cannot have an null
values.
2006-11-17 10:56:11,296 (main) [       DatabaseUtil.java:293:ERROR] WARNING:
Column [ACCTG_TRANS_TYPE_ID] of table [OFBIZ.ACCTG_TRANS_TYPE_ATTR] of
entity [AcctgTransTypeAttr] IS NOT a primary key in the database, but IS a
primary key in the entity definition. The primary key for this table needs
to be re-created or modified to add this column to the primary key. Note
that data may need to be added first as a primary key column cannot have an
null values.
2006-11-17 10:56:11,296 (main) [       DatabaseUtil.java:293:ERROR] WARNING:
Column [ATTR_NAME] of table [OFBIZ.ACCTG_TRANS_TYPE_ATTR] of entity
[AcctgTransTypeAttr] IS NOT a primary key in the database, but IS a primary
key in the entity definition. The primary key for this table needs to be
re-created or modified to add this column to the primary key. Note that data
may need to be added first as a primary key column cannot have an null
values.
2006-11-17 10:56:11,296 (main) [       DatabaseUtil.java:293:ERROR] WARNING:
Column [ADDENDUM_ID] of table [OFBIZ.ADDENDUM] of entity [Addendum] IS NOT a
primary key in the database, but IS a primary key in the entity definition.
The primary key for this table needs to be re-created or modified to add
this column to the primary key. Note that data may need to be added first as
a primary key column cannot have an null values.
2006-11-17 10:56:11,296 (main) [       DatabaseUtil.java:293:ERROR] WARNING:
Column [MAP_KEY] of table [OFBIZ.ADDRESS_MATCH_MAP] of entity
[AddressMatchMap] IS NOT a primary key in the database, but IS a primary key
in the entity definition. The primary key for this table needs to be
re-created or modified to add this column to the primary key. Note that data
may need to be added first as a primary key column cannot have an null
values.
2006-11-17 10:56:11,296 (main) [       DatabaseUtil.java:293:ERROR] WARNING:
Column [MAP_VALUE] of table [OFBIZ.ADDRESS_MATCH_MAP] of entity
[AddressMatchMap] IS NOT a primary key in the database, but IS a primary key
in the entity definition. The primary key for this table needs to be
re-created or modified to add this column to the primary key. Note that data
may need to be added first as a primary key column cannot have an null
values.
2006-11-17 10:56:11,296 (main) [       DatabaseUtil.java:293:ERROR] WARNING:
Column [PARTY_ID] of table [OFBIZ.AFFILIATE] of entity [Affiliate] IS NOT a
primary key in the database, but IS a primary key in the entity definition.
The primary key for this table needs to be re-created or modified to add
this column to the primary key. Note that data may need to be added first as
a primary key column cannot have an null values.
2006-11-17 10:56:11,296 (main) [       DatabaseUtil.java:293:ERROR] WARNING:
Column [AGREEMENT_ID] of table [OFBIZ.AGREEMENT] of entity [Agreement] IS
NOT a primary key in the database, but IS a primary key in the entity
definition. The primary key for this table needs to be re-created or
modified to add this column to the primary key. Note that data may need to
be added first as a primary key column cannot have an null values.
2006-11-17 10:56:11,296 (main) [       DatabaseUtil.java:293:ERROR] WARNING:
Column [AGREEMENT_ID] of table [OFBIZ.AGREEMENT_ATTRIBUTE] of entity
[AgreementAttribute] IS NOT a primary key in the database, but IS a primary
key in the entity definition. The primary key for this table needs to be
re-created or modified to add this column to the primary key. Note that data
may need to be added first as a primary key column cannot have an null
values.
2006-11-17 10:56:11,296 (main) [       DatabaseUtil.java:293:ERROR] WARNING:
Column [ATTR_NAME] of table [OFBIZ.AGREEMENT_ATTRIBUTE] of entity
[AgreementAttribute] IS NOT a primary key in the database, but IS a primary
key in the entity definition. The primary key for this table needs to be
re-created or modified to add this column to the primary key. Note that data
may need to be added first as a primary key column cannot have an null
values.
2006-11-17 10:56:11,296 (main) [       DatabaseUtil.java:293:ERROR] WARNING:
Column [AGREEMENT_ID] of table [OFBIZ.AGREEMENT_GEOGRAPHICAL_APPLIC] of
entity [AgreementGeographicalApplic] IS NOT a primary key in the database,
but IS a primary key in the entity definition. The primary key for this
table needs to be re-created or modified to add this column to the primary
key. Note that data may need to be added first as a primary key column
cannot have an null values.
2006-11-17 10:56:11,296 (main) [       DatabaseUtil.java:293:ERROR] WARNING:
Column [AGREEMENT_ITEM_SEQ_ID] of table
[OFBIZ.AGREEMENT_GEOGRAPHICAL_APPLIC] of entity
[AgreementGeographicalApplic] IS NOT a primary key in the database, but IS a
primary key in the entity definition. The primary key for this table needs
to be re-created or modified to add this column to the primary key. Note
that data may need to be added first as a primary key column cannot have an
null values.
2006-11-17 10:56:11,296 (main) [       DatabaseUtil.java:293:ERROR] WARNING:
Column [GEO_ID] of table [OFBIZ.AGREEMENT_GEOGRAPHICAL_APPLIC] of entity
[AgreementGeographicalApplic] IS NOT a primary key in the database, but IS a
primary key in the entity definition. The primary key for this table needs
to be re-created or modified to add this column to the primary key. Note
that data may need to be added first as a primary key column cannot have an
null values.
2006-11-17 10:56:11,296 (main) [       DatabaseUtil.java:293:ERROR] WARNING:
Column [AGREEMENT_ID] of table [OFBIZ.AGREEMENT_ITEM] of entity
[AgreementItem] IS NOT a primary key in the database, but IS a primary key

Posted by David E Jones <jo...@undersunconsulting.com>.
It looks like your JDBC driver is not getting the meta data it needs
for this. If you want it to work, check out DatabaseUtil.java and
make changes there. The simplest way to avoid the warnings is to turn
the feature off using the attributes on the datasource element in the
entityengine.xml file.

-David