Posted to dev@paimon.apache.org by Jingsong Li <ji...@gmail.com> on 2023/03/20 05:49:34 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] Paimon Improvement Proposal (PIP)

Hi devs,

Paimon Improvement Proposal (PIP) has been created at the confluence.
Most of the content is copied from Apache Flink.

[1] https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/PAIMON/Paimon+Improvement+Proposals

Best,
Jingsong

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Paimon Improvement Proposal (PIP)

Posted by Yu Li <ca...@gmail.com>.
Thanks for the efforts Jingsong! And look forward to our first PIP (smile)

Best Regards,
Yu

Posted by Timo Walther <tw...@apache.org>.

Posted by Jingsong Li <ji...@gmail.com>.