Posted to soap-user@xml.apache.org by "David C. Hicks" <dh...@machturtle.com> on 2000/11/13 22:41:03 UTC

Method Signature Mismatch

I'm trying to call a method that has multiple parameters in a test
class.  The method looks like this...

public TestClass getTestClass(int myInt, String myString, float myFloat)
{
   return new TestClass(myInt,myString,myFloat);
}

I have the following parameter vector entries in the client side...

params.addElement(new Parameter("myInt", int.class, new Integer(myInt),
null));
params.addElement(new Parameter("myString", String.class, myString,
null));
params.addElement(new Parameter("myFloat", float.class, new
Float(myFloat), null));

Upon invoking the call object, I get a fault code back from the response
that says...

soaptest.TestClassServer.getTestClass(int,java.lang.String,float) -- no
signature match

Does anyone have a clue why?  I've tried using Integer and Float instead
of int/float, but I get the same error.

Thanks,
Dave

--
David C. Hicks
Mach Turtle Technologies,  Inc. (www.machturtle.com)

RE: Method Signature Mismatch

Posted by Gus Delgado <gu...@netquotient.com>.
if you are using tomcat try un-deploying your application shutdown tomcat,
then re-start tomcat and re-deploying the application again.

Posted by Gus Delgado <gu...@netquotient.com>.