Posted to dev@flex.apache.org by Michael Schmalle <ap...@teotigraphix.com> on 2013/03/05 19:03:36 UTC

[FalconJx] Future work cleaning up

Erik,

In a couple days I am planning on doing a bunch of stuff in the main
visitor framework I have had on my list for a while. Since you are
into MXML, I thought I would just let you know.

For example, I want to clean up the main switch. I'm going to add a
couple missing interfaces to the falcon framework.

BTW, Nice job on the last commit, just had to adjust on error. :)

Mike

--
Michael Schmalle - Teoti Graphix, LLC
http://www.teotigraphix.com

Re: [FalconJx] Future work cleaning up

Posted by Michael Schmalle <ap...@teotigraphix.com>.
Yeah,

I think I will. It will be done within the next day or so, that will
be a wicked one.

Mike

Posted by Erik de Bruin <er...@ixsoftware.nl>.
All the info you need is probably here: FlexJSTestBase.java; line 17.
And it's completely my bad, although I did annotate it, so it wasn't
an error of ignorance... more of laziness.

Sorry I didn't think of this when we discussed it before.

EdB

--
Ix Multimedia Software

Jan Luykenstraat 27
3521 VB Utrecht

T. 06-51952295
I. www.ixsoftware.nl

Re: [FalconJx] Future work cleaning up

Posted by Michael Schmalle <ap...@teotigraphix.com>.
Erik,

Posted by Michael Schmalle <ap...@teotigraphix.com>.
Yeah, I update the whole trunk when I do an update.

It's probably just something small on my end, I will do a super clean
and rebuild in a while. I am sure that will clear up whatever the
problem is.

Quoting Erik de Bruin <er...@ixsoftware.nl>:

> Mike,
>
> I wouldn't have committed unless all tests pass on my end.

I am sure you are correct on this, I know I have on (maybe) more than
one occasion committed something that broke a test I thought I made
pass. I just wanted to ask if they passed for you currently, since
they do I know its with my local copy.

Mike

Posted by Erik de Bruin <er...@ixsoftware.nl>.
Mike,