Posted to dev@hbase.apache.org by Duo Zhang <zh...@apache.org> on 2016/11/29 09:49:19 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] New HBase committer Phil Yang

On behalf of the Apache HBase PMC, I am pleased to announce that Phil Yang
has accepted the PMC's invitation to become a committer on the project. We
appreciate all of Phil's generous contributions thus far and look forward
to his continued involvement.

Congratulations and welcome, Phil!

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New HBase committer Phil Yang

Posted by Esteban Gutierrez <es...@cloudera.com>.
Congratulations, Phil!

--
Cloudera, Inc.

Posted by Phil Yang <ya...@apache.org>.
Thanks all.
It is a great honor to be a committer and I will try my best to contribute
more to HBase.

Thanks,
Phil

Posted by Phil Yang <ya...@apache.org>.
Thanks all.

Posted by Esteban Gutierrez <es...@cloudera.com>.
Congratulations, Phil!

Posted by Stack <st...@duboce.net>.
Welcome Phil!

Posted by Stack <st...@duboce.net>.
Congrats Phil!

Posted by Stack <st...@duboce.net>.
Congrats Phil!

Posted by Pankaj kr <pa...@huawei.com>.
Congratulations Phil..!! :)

Posted by ramkrishna vasudevan <ra...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations !! All the best !!!

Posted by Apekshit Sharma <ap...@cloudera.com>.
Congratulations Phil!

On Tue, Nov 29, 2016 at 10:36 AM, Jerry He <je...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Congratulations and welcome, Phil.
>
> On Tue, Nov 29, 2016 at 9:35 AM, Huaxiang Sun <hs...@cloudera.com> wrote:
>
> > Congratulations, Phil!
> >
> > > On Nov 29, 2016, at 5:29 AM, Yu Li <ca...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > >
> > > Congrats and welcome Phil!
> > >
> > > Best Regards,
> > > Yu

> Phil

--

-- Appy

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New HBase committer Phil Yang

Posted by Jerry He <je...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Huaxiang Sun <hs...@cloudera.com>.
Congratulations, Phil!

Posted by Yu Li <ca...@gmail.com>.
Congrats and welcome Phil!

Posted by Anoop John <an...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Anoop John <an...@gmail.com>.

答复: [ANNOUNCE] New HBase committer Phil Yang

Posted by Honghua Feng 冯宏华 <fe...@xiaomi.com>.
Congratulations!

Posted by Guanghao Zhang <zg...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations!