Posted to soap-user@xml.apache.org by Vijay Shinde <Vi...@morganstanley.com> on 2003/01/02 22:46:05 UTC

CLASSPATH Problem

Hi,

I am using SOAP with Tomcat 4.0.
I am running my samples from C:\soap-2_3\samples.
Whenever i run any samples I need to physically copy the classes to
C:\Program Files\Apache Tomcat 4.0\common\classes directory.
I have already set C:\soap-2_3\samples directory in my classpath.

Any suggestions?

Vijay

--
This communication is intended for the addressee(s) and may contain
confidential and legally privileged information.  We do not waive

Re: CLASSPATH Problem

Posted by Scott Nichol <sn...@scottnichol.com>.
Your classpath is ignored by Tomcat 4.

If you deploy Apache SOAP under Tomcat 4 according to the instructions
at
http://cvs.apache.org/viewcvs.cgi/*checkout*/xml-soap/java/docs/install/
tomcat.html?rev=HEAD&content-type=text/html, you would not need to copy
the samples anywhere, as the samples would be part of the Apache SOAP
webapp.

Scott Nichol

<ma...@xml.apache.org>
<ma...@xml.apache.org>