Posted to fop-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Clay Leeds <cl...@medata.com> on 2002/11/27 00:03:49 UTC

Re: Does anyone know how to extend elements in FOP

Raf,

I think one example of how to extend is adding bar codes to the style
sheet. You can find some nice examples here:

http://www.renderx.com/barcodes.html

(I don't work for RenderX)

You might also look here:

http://exslfo.sourceforge.net

 From the Announcement:
"The EXSLFO project is a community effort to define functional extensions
to thet XSL Formatting Objects specification in advance of development of
new versions of the XSL FO specification by trhe W3C. It is intended to be
an adjunct to the formal W3C specification development process. It is
modeled on the existing EXSLT activity (http://exlst.org/)."

Hope this helps!

Web Maestro Clay

At 02:55 PM 11/26/2002, you wrote:
>Can anyone help me? I have looked into the outline and label, but it does
>not help me, I have also tried looking into SVG, and it does not help me
>either, can anyone give me an exampl of which methods I need to override
>in the FObj etc...
>
>-Raf

- Clay Leeds
- Web Developer