Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by sastry mln <sa...@hotmail.com> on 2009/07/07 04:22:39 UTC

ofbiz about ofbiz

Hi,

In https://demo.ofbiz.org/ofbiz/cms/cms , there is an Introduction paragraph that reads :
"Apache OFBiz is a foundation and starting point for enterprise solutions  .... "

To me it suggests that OfBiz may not be fully usable OOTB and we should take it as a base line to build applications using that frameworks & tools that come with ofbiz.

"OFBiz can certainly be used OOTB, but if you're looking for something that works really well for that there are many open source projects that do a great job there. "

     What aspect of functionality this refers to, that does not really work well in ofbiz ? and what other open source projects we are suggesting here?

Please provide your views ..

regards
Sastry

Re: ofbiz about ofbiz