Posted to user@tuscany.apache.org by haleh mahbod <hm...@gmail.com> on 2008/09/03 08:12:30 UTC

SCA Video Series

Hi,

I have added a website page for SCA Videos[1] that Dan created. There are
currently 3 SCA and Tuscany videos. It'll take an hour to get transferred
from wiki to the website.  Dan has also wrote a guide for how to create
videos if you are interested to add to this video gallery[2]. SCA videos can
be found under SCA documentation page[3] as well as the dashboard[4].

 Is this helpful? Would you like to see more videos? What topics?

[1]: http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/TUSCANY/SCA+Videos
[2]:
http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/TUSCANYWIKI/Suggestions+for+Online+Presentations
[3]:
http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/TUSCANY/Java+SCA+Documentation+Menu
[4]: http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/TUSCANY/Tuscany+Dashboard

Haleh

Re: SCA Video Series

Posted by Dan Becker <da...@gmail.com>.
haleh mahbod wrote:
>> 2008/9/3 haleh mahbod <hm...@gmail.com>
>>> I have added a website page for SCA Videos[1] that Dan created. There are
>>> currently 3 SCA and Tuscany videos. It'll take an hour to get transferred
>>> from wiki to the website.  Dan has also wrote a guide for how to create
>>> videos if you are interested to add to this video gallery[2]. SCA videos can
>>> be found under SCA documentation page[3] as well as the dashboard[4].
>>>
>>>  Is this helpful? Would you like to see more videos? What topics?
>>>
>>> [1]: http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/TUSCANY/SCA+Videos
>>> [2]:
>>> http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/TUSCANYWIKI/Suggestions+for+Online+Presentations
>>> [3]:
>>> http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/TUSCANY/Java+SCA+Documentation+Menu
>>> [4]: http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/TUSCANY/Tuscany+Dashboard

A few more videos are available on the internal Tuscany wiki [1] and
will appear on the external site shortly. In case you would like to see
the video immediately, the links are:

Use password tuscany to view:
Jean-Sebastien Delfino "SCA Specification Overview Part 1" (Length
19:08, http://vcasmo.com/video/beckerdo/3216)

Jean-Sebastien Delfino "SCA Specification Overview Part 2" (Length
25:24, http://vcasmo.com/video/beckerdo/3215)

[1]:
http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/TUSCANYWIKI/Tuscany+Presentations%2C+Conferences%2C+Education

--
Thanks, Dan Becker

Re: SCA Video Series

Posted by Jean Madson <je...@gmail.com>.
Haleh, I think a little bit of DAS/SDO or Tuscany on JBoss will be a good
thing.
Great job,
--
Jean Madson