Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by Dimuthu Leelarathne <mu...@vijayaba.cse.mrt.ac.lk> on 2003/08/04 06:40:44 UTC

WRAPPED services without wsdl

Hi all,

I'm trying to write a wrapped web service without using wsdl. I have some simple basic questions,

1. Where should I put the xml schema ? Should it be inside wsdd or should I put a reference  to it in the wsdd ?

2. I read something like this written by Anne ;

The main reason that you want to use WRAPPED
is so that you can invoke your service using something like this:
string ResponseInfo = service.SubscriptionRequest( usedId, password );

If this is the case how can I provide it in the client without instantiating a call object ? Since wsdl is not used stubs, SDI and etc ..... won't be created. So should I just anyway go ahead and use the call object ?

Thank you,
Dimuthu.