Posted to community@apache.org by Sander Temme <sc...@apache.org> on 2010/11/11 19:33:37 UTC

Secure hosting recommendations in Europe?

Folks,

One of my customers is looking for a secure hosting facility in Europe: they want to host an application close to their customers and need to see sufficient security in the way of lockable racks/cages, proper procedures, dual controls on the remote hands, etc.

Any experiences with providers that get this Right?

Thanks,

S.

--
Sander Temme
sctemme@apache.org

View my availability: http://tungle.me/sctemme

Re: Secure hosting recommendations in Europe?

Posted by Sander Temme <sc...@apache.org>.
On Nov 11, 2010, at 10:41 AM, Lars Eilebrecht wrote:

> Sander Temme wrote:
>
>> One of my customers is looking for a secure hosting facility in Europe: they want to host an application close to their customers and need to see sufficient security in the way of lockable racks/cages, proper procedures, dual controls on the remote hands, etc.
>>
>> Any experiences with providers that get this Right?
>
> http://www.thebunker.net

Thanks Lars.

Do you have personal experience or are you just mentioning it because it has Ben Laurie attached to it?

S.

Posted by Lars Eilebrecht <la...@eilebrecht.net>.
Sander Temme wrote:

> One of my customers is looking for a secure hosting facility in Europe: they want to host an application close to their customers and need to see sufficient security in the way of lockable racks/cages, proper procedures, dual controls on the remote hands, etc.
>
> Any experiences with providers that get this Right?

http://www.thebunker.net

cheers
--
Lars Eilebrecht