Posted to user@lenya.apache.org by Ethan Schroeder <et...@netnet.net> on 2004/02/26 19:47:58 UTC

RE: Lucene crawler [solved]

Nevermind everyone.  The new ones out of CVS work with a bit of
classpath tweaking (resolver jar file and xerces jar file)

Posted by Michael Wechner <mi...@wyona.com>.
Ethan Schroeder wrote:

> Nevermind everyone.  The new ones out of CVS work with a bit of
> classpath tweaking (resolver jar file and xerces jar file)

actually this shouldn't be necessary. All you should do is copy

src/webapp/lenya/bin/search.properties.sample

src/webapp/lenya/bin/search.properties

and customize the parameters to your settings

HTH

Michi

--
Michael Wechner