Posted to dev@myfaces.apache.org by simon <si...@chello.at> on 2008/07/15 18:01:42 UTC

[VOTE RESULT] release orchestra parent pom version 1.2

Thanks everybody.

We have:
  +1 Mario
  +1 Martin
  +1 Werner
  +1 Simon

So the vote has passed. The artifacts have been copied to the
replication dir and should be available in the main repo shortly. The
preparation branch has also been moved to the tag dir.

Regards,
Simon