Posted to dev@continuum.apache.org by Emmanuel Venisse <em...@venisse.net> on 2007/08/14 16:56:35 UTC

[vote] Release Continuum 1.1-beta-2

Hi,

Continuum 1.1-beta-2 is ready for release

The highlights are
  - lot of bug fixes
  - Installations/profiles screens improvement
  - screen flow improvement in Add Project part
  - cancellable builds

The Release Notes is available there: http://jira.codehaus.org/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=10540&styleName=Html&version=13606

The binaries are available there:
  - Runtime: http://people.apache.org/builds/maven/continuum/1.1-beta-2/org/apache/maven/continuum/continuum-plexus-runtime/1.1-beta-2/continuum-plexus-runtime-1.1-beta-2-bin.tar.gz
  - Webapp: http://people.apache.org/builds/maven/continuum/1.1-beta-2/org/apache/maven/continuum/continuum-webapp/1.1-beta-2/continuum-webapp-1.1-beta-2.war
  - data management cli: http://people.apache.org/builds/maven/continuum/1.1-beta-2/org/apache/maven/continuum/data-management-cli/1.1-beta-2/data-management-cli-1.1-beta-2-app.jar

Everyone is encouraged to vote and give their feedback.

[ ]  +1  Release it!
[ ]   0
[ ]  -1  Don't release it, because...

The vote will be open for 72 hours. So, cast your votes now ;-)

Here's my +1

Thanks,
Emmanuel

Re: [vote] Release Continuum 1.1-beta-2

Posted by Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>.
+1

I gave it the basic run through - added a project, some profiles,
checked the licenses. All is well.

Very nice work everyone that's done stuff. It's starting to shape up
well!

- Brett

Posted by Stephane Nicoll <st...@gmail.com>.
+1

Stéphane

--
Large Systems Suck: This rule is 100% transitive. If you build one,
you suck" -- S.Yegge

Re: [vote] Release Continuum 1.1-beta-2

Posted by Maria Odea Ching <oc...@exist.com>.
+1, found no problems when I tested it out :)

-Deng

[result] Release Continuum 1.1-beta-2

Posted by Emmanuel Venisse <em...@venisse.net>.
Change subject ;)

Emmanuel

Posted by Emmanuel Venisse <em...@venisse.net>.

Posted by LAMY Olivier <Ol...@accor.com>.
+1

--
Olivier

[...]

This e-mail, any attachments and the information contained therein ("this message") are confidential and intended solely for the use of the addressee(s). If you have received this message in error please send it back to the sender and delete it. Unauthorized publication, use, dissemination or disclosure of this message, either in whole or in part is strictly prohibited.
Ce message électronique et tous les fichiers joints ainsi que  les informations contenues dans ce message ( ci après "le message" ), sont confidentiels et destinés exclusivement à l'usage de la  personne à laquelle ils sont adressés. Si vous avez reçu ce message par erreur, merci  de le renvoyer à son émetteur et de le détruire. Toutes diffusion, publication, totale ou partielle ou divulgation sous quelque forme que se soit non expressément autorisées de ce message, sont interdites.

Re: [vote] Release Continuum 1.1-beta-2

Posted by Vi...@logitech.com.
+1

             Emmanuel Venisse                                           To
             <emmanuel@venisse         "continuum-dev@maven.apache.org"
             .net>                     <co...@maven.apache.org>
                                                                        cc

             14/08/2007 10:56                                      Subject
             AM                        [vote] Release Continuum 1.1-beta-2

             Please respond to
             continuum-dev@mav
               en.apache.org