Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Courtney Arnold <ca...@wheelercat.com> on 2007/07/19 17:59:15 UTC

Java Client/.Net (C#) Service and WSDL2Java

I am new to Axis2 and need to be pointed in the correct direction. I
have been reading the tutorials and they seem to assume that you want to
write a service. I already have access to a .Net (C#) service that I
need to request information from. I had started this whole process by
using Axis and I was able to stub out the wsdl with wsdl2Java, but it
appears the service is on a machine that uses ntsm authentication and
Axis would not work with it. So now I am trying to stub out the wsdl
using wsdl2Java through Axis2, but I keep on receiving errors. I assume
that I am just doing it all wrong, and I would like to be pointed to a
tutorial or document that explains how to stub out like this.

thanks,

Courtney