Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by "@Nandan@" <na...@gmail.com> on 2017/08/31 01:34:42 UTC

Solr Reindex Issue - Can't able to Reindex Old Data

Hi ,

I am using Apache Solr with Cassandra Database. In my table, I have 20
rows. Due to some changes, I changed my Solr schema and Reindex schema with
below option as

*reindex=true and deleteAll=false*

After Reindexing my Solr Schema, I am not able to do reindex my old data
which are present in my table before. I am only able to retrieve newly
added data which is done after reindexing.

Please help in this issue.

Thanks

Re: Solr Reindex Issue - Can't able to Reindex Old Data

Posted by Erick Erickson <er...@gmail.com>.
I have no idea where to even start. Have you looked at your Solr logs
to see if there are helpful error messages? What is "reindex"?
Something from some program you're running? 'cause it's not a field
option for Solr schema field definitions, if you're putting that in a
Solr schema I wouldn't even expect the core to initialize.

You might review:

Best,
Erick