Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Laurentiu Trica <la...@finalfolder.biz> on 2010/08/31 14:28:02 UTC

AJAX error on IE8 & Win 7

Hello,

I have a problem with an AjaxCheckBox which should update a panel in IE8 &
Win 7
I get the following error in the Ajax Debug Window:
ERROR: Wicket.Ajax.Call.failure: Error while parsing response: Object
required

Can you please help me with this?

--
Laurentiu Trica
Software Developer             Mobile: (+40) 722 329318

This message can contain privileged or confidential information and it is
intended only for addressee. Any unauthorized disclosure is strictly
prohibited.

Re: AJAX error on IE8 & Win 7

Posted by Clint Checketts <ch...@gmail.com>.
I'm currently wrestling with a similar sounding bug with
AjaxChoiceComponentUpdatingBehaviors and Radio boxes and IE7.

I'll try to get it simplified down to a quickstart.

-Clint

Re: AJAX error on IE8 & Win 7

Posted by Igor Vaynberg <ig...@gmail.com>.