Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by khandelwalanuj <kh...@gmail.com> on 2014/04/08 12:19:28 UTC

Slow Consumers in ActiveMQ 5.9

Hi,

I was going through https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AMQ-4621
*(AbortSlowAckConsumerStrategy )*

If I specify this strategy to abort slow consumers in my xml configuration,
does it also changes the way we consider a consumer slow. Previously we
consider a consumer as slow based on the pending messages and prefetch
limit. Do we now consider a consumer slow based on the last ack received
time ?

Thanks,
Anuj

Re: Slow Consumers in ActiveMQ 5.9