Posted to users@openoffice.apache.org by Vinícius Carvalho <vc...@yahoo.com.br.INVALID> on 2017/03/08 00:55:18 UTC

help whit my openoffice 4.1.3

Good night

When I type a word in my openoffice, and that is not right, does not indicate red risk below the word, can you help me configure it?

Vinícius Carvalho de SouzaJacareí -SPBrazil

Re: help whit my openoffice 4.1.3

Posted by Rory O'Farrell <of...@iol.ie>.
On Wed, 8 Mar 2017 00:55:18 +0000 (UTC)
Vinícius Carvalho <vc...@yahoo.com.br> wrote:

> Good night
>
> When I type a word in my openoffice, and that is not right, does not indicate red risk below the word, can you help me configure it?
>

> Vinícius Carvalho de SouzaJacareí -SPBrazil

The quick cure for this is to rename the OpenOffice user profile.

If you are using Windows close OpenOffice and the Quickstarter. Open File
Explorer. Copy and paste %appdata%\OpenOffice\4 in the File Explorer
Address Bar and press Enter. Rename the "user" folder - "user.old" is a
good choice. Start OpenOffice.

This cures most spellcheck problems

--
Rory O'Farrell <of...@iol.ie>