Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by Karl Wright <da...@gmail.com> on 2011/10/04 19:26:41 UTC

Mailing list membership counts

Hi folks,

I'm trying to get a membership count for the ManifoldCF member lists.
I'm a moderator for these, and at one point I was able to figure out
how to do it, but the reference that the "committers" page sends you
to ("the svn "committers" project, under /doc/resources.txt") doesn't
seem to exist anymore.  Furthermore, sending mail to
connectors-dev-list@incubator.apache.org claims I'm not a moderator,
even though I clearly am, and I'm certain I'm using the right source
email account.  Is there a reference I can look at, or has something
changed?

Thanks
Karl

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.