Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Nux! <nu...@li.nux.ro> on 2014/11/17 19:37:20 UTC

Multiple local storage pools?

Hi guys,

Do you know how it would be possible to add multiple local primary storage pools? I know that if local storage is enabled /var/lib/libvirt/images (in KVM's case) is added automatically.
But assuming I want to add an SSD or SATA array to this host and want to differentiate it within cloudstack, how should I go about it?

Lucian

Nux!
www.nux.ro

Re: Multiple local storage pools?

Posted by Nux! <nu...@li.nux.ro>.
I think there are more things tying into the DB for storage, merely adding one more entry would probably just break stuff.
I wouldn't dare to try it, thanks for trying to help though. :-)

Lucian

Nux!
www.nux.ro

Posted by Andrija Panic <an...@gmail.com>.