Posted to log4j-dev@logging.apache.org by Ralph Goers <ra...@dslextreme.com> on 2012/04/29 02:03:47 UTC

[log4j2] documentation

As you may have noticed there are a couple of pages in the manual that I have not completed. One of these is on extending Log4j2. Since you've been doing some work in that area I'm wondering if you would mind making a first pass at that page?

Ralph

Re: [log4j2] documentation

Posted by Christian Grobmeier <gr...@gmail.com>.
I will look at it. My log4j 2 understanding needs some more training,
but I will gladly contribute to these pages then.
Hopefully others join the effort
Cheers
Christian

http://www.grobmeier.de
https://www.timeandbill.de

Re: [log4j2] documentation

Posted by Ralph Goers <ra...@dslextreme.com>.
Well, It may not be obvious Christian, but this question was meant for you.

Ralph