Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by "Musayev, Ilya" <im...@webmd.net> on 2013/04/11 22:00:18 UTC

[HA][ACS]Running Multiple CS Management hosts under LB

I recall watching one of the videos on youtube where Chiradeep mentioned that CS Management service is stateless and you can run multiple CS MS connected to MySQL DB.

We need to setup High Availability hopefully Active/Active for CloudStack Management hosts.

With that in mind, I'm curious if anyone has it working in active/active setup.

Thanks
ilya

Re: [HA][ACS]Running Multiple CS Management hosts under LB

Posted by Ahmad Emneina <ae...@gmail.com>.
this is outlined in the installation guide under section: 4.5.6. Prepare
and Start Additional Management Servers. usually fronted by a load balancer
with a session/sticky policy.