Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by Stefan <sh...@hotmail.com> on 2011/03/12 00:55:47 UTC

Problem about service Endpoint(cann't find wsdl using Webbrowser)

Hi,
I have use the wsdl2java tool to generate some java files and build.xml, the
command is
wsdl2java -all NotificationConsumerService.wsdl under the this filepath
"%CXF_HOME%/bin".
And I have put NotificationConsumerService.wsdl in this path, the service
definition in the WSDL lools like this:
http://cxf.547215.n5.nabble.com/file/n3425952/NotificationConsumerService.wsdl
NotificationConsumerService.wsdl
After I executed wsdl2java , I looked into the build.xml, and then I ran the
command ant NotificationConsumerServer, it works the service is starting..

After that I used SOAPUI to create a soapui project with the above
NotificationConsumerService.wsdl , and send a defaut Soap message using the
Endpoint
http://localhost:8080/CXFExample3/services/NotificationConsumerPort, it also
works.

Now comed the problem, I tried to use Googlechrome to access this service ,
using the above endpoint, but cann't find the wsdl file, is there anybody
know what's going on ?? Thanks. Any suggest is welcome.

Re: Problem about service Endpoint(cann't find wsdl using Webbrowser)

Posted by Stefan <sh...@hotmail.com>.
Thanks Pierre,
using
http://localhost:8080/CXFExample3/services/NotificationConsumerPort?wsdl I
have fand the wsdl file.

Re: Problem about service Endpoint(cann't find wsdl using Webbrowser)

Posted by Pierre-Henry Perret <ph...@gmail.com>.
Stefan wrote:

> http://localhost:8080/CXFExample3/services/NotificationConsumerPort, it
> also works.
>
> Now comed the problem, I tried to use Googlechrome to access this service
> , using the above endpoint, but cann't find the wsdl file, is there
> anybody know what's going on ?? Thanks. Any suggest is welcome.

Have you tried
http://localhost:8080/CXFExample3/services/NotificationConsumerPort?wsdl ?

-----
--