Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Ma...@paytec.com on 2005/06/13 20:50:02 UTC

Jmeter.log

I am trying to find where I have a problem with one of my scripts. The
jmeter.log file has helped with others but I am wondering how I can modify
it so that it will print my own comments out as well, if this is possible.
Thanks!

-Matt

Re: Jmeter.log

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.
See the __log() and __logn() functions for ways of putting information
in the jmeter log file.

Also consider changing the logging level to DEBUG (see comments in
jmeter.properties).

S.