Posted to user@fineract.apache.org by Immanuel Jeyaraj <se...@gmail.com> on 2016/09/30 09:45:19 UTC

Charges are not visible in 16.08.1

Dear All,

I have deployed 16.08.1 (with the performance fix). I am creating
charges and it is not visible on the Charges screen. Further while
creating loan products the charges are not visible for me to apply the
charges to the loan products.

I have ensured the access rights and still the same issue.

--
Immanuel Jeyaraj
m: +91 95970 04069 / +91 94455 47572

Re: Charges are not visible in 16.08.1

Posted by Shreyaank Byadagi <sh...@confluxtechnologies.com>.
Hi joan,

To check the log file,navigate to *Tomcat*>>*logs*>>*Catalina.log*

Regards
Shreyaank

 Sent with Mailtrack
<https://mailtrack.io/install?source=signature&lang=en&referral=shreyaank@confluxtechnologies.com&idSignature=22>