Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Vasiliy Boulytchev <va...@linuxspecial.com> on 2006/09/14 19:28:43 UTC

[users@httpd] SecurID authentication

Gents,
  Having a task of authenticating to our SecurID server.  After doing
some googling, I have found 2 ways people have been doing this in the
past.  First is mod_securid, which I think people have stopped using
since 2004.  Then there is the WebAgent from RSA themselves, which only
supports apache 2.0, and not 2.2.  So I downgraded to 2.0.59, downloaded
their agent.  Followed their instructions, and when I try firing up
apache, I get the following:

Syntax error on line 6 of /usr/local/apache/rsawebagent/rsawebagent.conf:
Cannot load /usr/local/apache/rsawebagent/mod_rsawa_apache.so into
server: /usr/local/apache/rsawebagent/mod_rsawa_apache.so: ELF file data
encoding not little-endian

So, is anyone else using this?  What would you recommend?

Thank you kindly,

--
Vasiliy Boulytchev
vasiliy@linuxspecial.com

Re: [users@httpd] SecurID authentication

Posted by Vasiliy Boulytchev <va...@linuxspecial.com>.
Gents,
    Thank you for your help, now I got a bit further... Unfortunately,
I get this command in apache log:

[Thu Sep 14 14:11:18 2006] [error] (20019)DSO load failed:
/usr/local/apache/rsawebagent/librsawa_apache.so

    I am contacting RSA folks right now.  If anyone has any suggestions,
please let me know :)
    Also, I wonder which permissions should be set for the
librsawa_apache.so file...

My problem was the install script provided by RSA.  Their documentation
is missing a vital step, which really should be documented.  You must
move an appropriate .tar file for your linux distribution into the
source directory before running the install script...

THANKS AGAIN

Vasiliy Boulytchev
vasiliy@linuxspecial.com

Posted by Sander Temme <sc...@apache.org>.