Posted to dev@rya.apache.org by Adina Crainiceanu <ad...@usna.edu> on 2016/09/16 14:25:00 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] Welcome new committer Caleb Meier

Hi all,

It is my pleasure to announce that Caleb Meier is now a committer for the
Apache Rya (incubating).

Thank you Caleb for your past and future contributions and we are looking
forward to continue working with you. Welcome!

Best wishes,
Adina (on behalf of Rya PPMC)

--
Dr. Adina Crainiceanu
Associate Professor, Computer Science Department

RE: [ANNOUNCE] Welcome new committer Caleb Meier

Posted by "Meier, Caleb" <Ca...@parsons.com>.
Thanks Everybody!

Happy to be part of the team and looking forward to playing a larger role as a committer!

Ditto. Thanks for contributions and enthusiasm Caleb!

Posted by "Aaron D. Mihalik" <aa...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Josh Elser <el...@apache.org>.
Congrats, Caleb!