Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by Cesar Guzman <cc...@gmail.com> on 2008/10/14 20:49:31 UTC

client for a https web service

Hi everybody, I'm new in the web services, I develop a client to web
service, but that web service is deploy in https. my client was develop
whith axis libraries, I need make any change in my client? thanks in
advance.

Re: client for a https web service

Posted by Prabath Siriwardena <pr...@wso2.com>.
Hi;

You need to set the following properties at the client side.

// path to the JKS which contains the public cert of the server
System.setProperty("javax.net.ssl.trustStore","path_to_sslstore.jks");

// the store password of the above JKS
System.setProperty("javax.net.ssl.trustStorePassword","store_password");

Thanks & regards.
- Prabath