Posted to yarn-dev@hadoop.apache.org by Sitakant Mishra <si...@gmail.com> on 2020/09/10 15:27:40 UTC

Re: The auxService:mapreduce_shuffle does not exist

Hi,

I have been struggling with the issue above for some time now. I have added
all the mailing lists because of my desperation. Any help or suggestions
would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks and Regards,
Sitakanta Mishra

Posted by bilwa st <st...@gmail.com>.
Hi Sitakant,

Have you added below configuration in your setup?

<property>
   <name>yarn.nodemanager.aux-services.mapreduce_shuffle.class</name>
   <value>org.apache.hadoop.mapred.ShuffleHandler</value>
 </property>

You can refer this link
https://hadoop.apache.org/docs/current/hadoop-mapreduce-client/hadoop-mapreduce-client-core/PluggableShuffleAndPluggableSort.html

Thanks,