Posted to dev@flex.apache.org by Jason Taylor <ja...@dedoose.com> on 2015/12/02 00:37:17 UTC

iOS build verificationerror

Hey guys, hoping someone might shed some light on this.
-	Using the latest release of IntelliJ Idea, Flex SDK 14.1 targeting AIR19.
-	Created a brand new flash mobile for iOS project.
-	Created new cert (on Mac), uploaded cert to iOS developer portal
-	Created provisioning file for our 2 ipads and the cert for development
- 	Told IntelliJ to generate a descriptor file, pasted in my app id into descriptor
-	Attempt to run on device yeilds applicationverification error.
-	Repeated all steps for a distribution profile and certificate.
-	Cleaned everything, redid everything using a wildcart appid "*", same result
-	Tried different SDK's - same result
-	Redid everything again from the ground up, same result
-	Tried adding the prefix to the app id - same result
- 	Updated iPad's to iOS 9.1 - same result.

Anyone have a clue or willing to offer paid support, we are losing are minds over here.
~ JT

Re: iOS build verificationerror

Posted by OmPrakash Muppirala <bi...@gmail.com>.
Ah yes, the cryptic errors you get when your apple developer certificates
are renewed.  Good, I'm glad that your problems are gone :-)

Thanks,
Om

Posted by Jason Taylor <ja...@dedoose.com>.

Posted by OmPrakash Muppirala <bi...@gmail.com>.