Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by Fariborz Navidan <md...@gmail.com> on 2019/11/21 12:26:06 UTC

Is VRRP possible inside KVM/ACS

Hello,

Is it possible to configure VRRP  inside KVM in a security group enabled
advanced zone? Should I enable Promisscouous mode and forged transmit?

Re: Is VRRP possible inside KVM/ACS

Posted by Andrija Panic <an...@gmail.com>.
well, that's what we were mentioning.

check iptables on the destination host here your secondary IP was
originally sitting (I mean where VM is sitting) - there is a chain per VM
or something. Check also ebtables rules, if any - somewhere you will
probably see us filtering the ARP or something like that.

--

Andrija Panić

Re: Is VRRP possible inside KVM/ACS

Posted by Fariborz Navidan <md...@gmail.com>.