Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by yazdog8 <jo...@paulsenweb.com> on 2012/06/26 05:12:25 UTC

Using external Font Libraries and the load stack

I have to use Typekit to import fonts on to our base layout. To do this, in
the head of the base layout I need to add this script which writes a css
file that includes the fonts that will be used.

Unfortunately, it looks like Tapestry is re-writing any JS in the head so
that the page JS stack loads first (or at least I think I read something to
the effect that it's native Tapestry behavior). This is causing a "flash" in
the browser as the page layout loads, and then the CSS loads causing a page
redraw with each reload.

Does anyone know how I would go about adding this to the primary position in
the stack so that it is the first thing rendered in the head after the title
and meta tags?

Much obliged!