Posted to adffaces-dev@incubator.apache.org by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org> on 2007/04/26 15:52:35 UTC

[client side conversion] NumberConverter

Hi,

there is a minimalistic version of the client side converter for the
NumberConverter, but this client side converter is causing some
issues. There might be some *tool* that help us (me) to get a better
version. However, does anyone mind to apply the patch for

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ADFFACES-468

in the mean time ?
(it's only a subtask of a bug, saying, we need a client side number converter)

-M

--
Matthias Wessendorf
http://tinyurl.com/fmywh

further stuff:
mail: mwessendorf-at-gmail-dot-com

Re: [client side conversion] NumberConverter

Posted by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org>.
new patch

Posted by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org>.

Posted by Adam Winer <aw...@gmail.com>.