Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Gianugo Rabellino <gi...@apache.org> on 2007/09/18 17:02:37 UTC

[GT2007] The program is out!

The CocoonGT team is pleased to announce the conference schedule has
been finalized and is available at
http://www.cocoongt.org/PROGRAM.html

As usual, we had a great number of high-quality submissions. In
keeping with the tradition of having a conference day packed full with
great content, we managed to squeeze a lot of excellent speakers and
talks – from customer experience to hands-on core stuff, to
tightly-coupled frameworks and solutions.

Be sure to visit the Web site for more details: the CocoonGT is just a
few weeks away. Hurry and reserve your seat today – we look forward to
seeing you in Rome!

--
Gianugo Rabellino
Sourcesense, making sense of Open Source: http://www.sourcesense.com

Re: [GT2007] The program is out!

Posted by Gianugo Rabellino <gi...@apache.org>.
On 9/18/07, Grzegorz Kossakowski <gk...@apache.org> wrote:
> Gianugo Rabellino pisze:

> Thanks Gianugo for putting this. There is small problem, title contains still 2006 instead of 2007.

Good catch! Fixed.

Ciao,

Re: [GT2007] The program is out!

Posted by Grzegorz Kossakowski <gk...@apache.org>.