Posted to log4j-dev@logging.apache.org by Paul Smith <Pa...@lawlex.com.au> on 2003/05/20 23:59:46 UTC

RE: cvs commit: jakarta-log4j-sandbox/src/java/org/apache/log4j/c hainsaw/icons anim_radiotower.gif ChainsawIcons.java

Sure thing, I guess I was _planning_ to get permission, but it's not the
same as _having_ permission just yet.

I'll wrip it out until we've got something approved. (at any rate, after
further looking I don't think the site in question probably has rights over
the image anyway).

Anyone have a designer that's interested in donating an icon or three?

cheers,

Paul