Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Markus Jelsma <ma...@openindex.io> on 2013/08/02 14:18:59 UTC

Large config files in SolrCloud

Hi,

I have a few very large configuration files but it doens't work in cloud mode due to the KeeperException$ConnectionLossException. All 10 Solr nodes run trunk and have jute.maxbuffer set to 5242880 (5MB). I can confirm it is set properly by looking at the args in the Solr GUI. All Zookeepers have exactly the same key/value set, i can confirm this by looking with ps at the process, it is really there, the first parameter.

But it doesn't work!

I have had it working once but it doesn't like me anymore. Putting the config files in the node's sharedLib or the core's lib directory doesn't work either, the files are clearly loaded according to the logs but the TokenFilters cannot access them and complain about a config file not being found.

I'm out of ideas, any to share?

Thanks,
Markus

RE: Large config files in SolrCloud

Posted by Markus Jelsma <ma...@openindex.io>.
With SOLR-5115 there's support for forcing ZkResourceLoader to use SolrResourceLoader using file:/// prefix in your schema. This forces Solr to load files from the FS as usual.

Posted by Markus Jelsma <ma...@openindex.io>.

Posted by Erick Erickson <er...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Markus Jelsma <ma...@openindex.io>.