Posted to dev@carbondata.apache.org by Ahmed Abdelhamid <sa...@purdue.edu> on 2016/08/08 23:13:57 UTC

Reg, Running CarbonData on Windows

Hello All,

Did anyone tried to run CarbonData on windows? Is that doable?

Sincerely,
Ahmed Abdelhamid

Re: Reg, Running CarbonData on Windows

Posted by Ravindra Pesala <ra...@gmail.com>.
Hi Ahmed,

We did not give much preference to run carbondata on windows in the intial
phase. It is doable but it may require some changes to code. We may support
in future. You are welcome to contribute if you want to add the support :)

Thanks & Regards,
Ravindra.

Posted by chenliang613 <ch...@gmail.com>.
Hi

Currently, CarbonData deploy along with Spark, not supporting windows.