Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by tikboy <ti...@gmail.com> on 2014/07/18 05:09:27 UTC

Re: Getting a "Cannot publish to a deleted Destination" but eventually works after a couple of retries

Apologies for not giving an immediate response. It seems that our problem was
solved by increasing the open files limit setting for both Centos and Ubuntu
hosting Glassfish, Fuse and ActiveMQ.

But to answer your question, yes we are using a broker network comprised by
4 Ubuntu nodes. 1 has a duplex connection to 2, 2 has a duplex connection to
3, 3 duplex connection to 4 and 4 duplex connection to 1.

Thanks!

Re: Getting a "Cannot publish to a deleted Destination" but eventually works after a couple of retries

Posted by atActiveMQ <ma...@yahoo.com>.
Not sure how increasing the number of files limit could have resolved this
issue? Please help me understand.