Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Alok Garg <al...@direct2s.com> on 2002/11/02 08:34:03 UTC

problems with in Struts

Hello,

I am getting an error in <logic:iterate> while I am iterating over an hashtable.

code sinnpet:

<logic:iterate id="element" name="categoriesForm" property="groups
<bean:write name="element" property="key"/>
<bean:write name="element" property="value"/>
 </logic:iterate>

hashtable contains key as java.lang.Integer and value as String

Error::

 Root cause of ServletException

javax.servlet.jsp.JspException: Cannot find message resources under key org.apache.struts.action.MESSAGE

 at org.apache.struts.util.RequestUtils.message(RequestUtils.java:819)

 at org.apache.struts.util.RequestUtils.message(RequestUtils.java:781)

 at org.apache.struts.taglib.bean.WriteTag.retrieveFormatString(WriteTag.java:317)

 at org.apache.struts.taglib.bean.WriteTag.formatValue(WriteTag.java:363)

If I remove "key" and replace it with value it is working. I am using Struts1.1b2
and weblogic6.1

Please help me with this.

Thanking you
Alok