Posted to derby-commits@db.apache.org by Apache Wiki <wi...@apache.org> on 2008/02/15 15:11:09 UTC

[Db-derby Wiki] Update of "DerbyDevActivities" by JohnHEmbretsen

Dear Wiki user,

You have subscribed to a wiki page or wiki category on "Db-derby Wiki" for change notification.

The following page has been changed by JohnHEmbretsen:
http://wiki.apache.org/db-derby/DerbyDevActivities

  ## page was renamed from DerbyDevelopmentActivities
+
+ This page is a placeholder for information about development activities in the Derby community. Such activities may be in any phase including ''planned'', ''ongoing'', ''paused'' or ''completed''.
+
+ This information may for example be useful to users, new developers or documentation contributors.
+
+ If there are any questions about new or old features or improvements, please send an E-mail to 'derby-dev@db.apache.org', see http://db.apache.org/derby/derby_mail.html for details.
+
+ [[TableOfContents]]
+
+ = Current activities =
+
+ || '''Short-hand (ID)''' || '''Description''' || '''Link to more info''' ||
+ || JMX || Monitoring and Management of Derby using JMX || ["DerbyJMX"] ||
+
  = 10.2 development activities and their status =

+ This page contains a list of features and improvements that used to be worked on for the 10.2 release. The first 10.2 release was 10.2.1.6, and was released in October 2006, see the [http://db.apache.org/derby/derby_downloads.html download page]. It was proposed that all contributors keep this page up to date, which will help other developers, documentation efforts and for driving to a release.
-
- This page contains a list of features and improvements actively being worked on for the 10.2 release. I propose all contributors keep this page upto date, which will help other developers, documentation efforts and for driving to a release.

  First table lists all features that affect Derby functionality and hence would need some documentation changes. Second table lists internal improvement requests that may not be exposed to end users. Record any special issues in the last table that may need release notes update.

  If there are any questions about new features or improvements, please send email to 'derby-dev@db.apache.org'.

- = New features =
+ == New features ==

  || '''New Feature'''|| '''Link to JIRA entries''' || '''Code Status''' || '''Documentation''' ||
  || Unary plus/minus for parameters || [http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DERBY-582 DERBY-582] || Complete || Pending ||
@@ -32, +45 @@

  || Restrict client connections,derby.drda.securityMechanism  || [http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DERBY-928 DERBY-928] || Fixed || ||

- = Internal improvements =
+ == Internal improvements ==

  || '''Improvement''' || '''Link to JIRA entries''' || '''Code Status''' ||
  || JDBC 4.0 stubs || [http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DERBY-587 DERBY-587]|| Complete ||
@@ -41, +54 @@

  || Push predicates into UNION || [http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DERBY-649 DERBY-649] [http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DERBY-772 DERBY-772] [http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DERBY-784 DERBY-784] || ||
  || Internationalize client error messages || [http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DERBY-400 DERBY-400] || In progress ||
  || Push join predicates into Union || [http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DERBY-805 DERBY-805] || In progress ||
+
- = Special bugs =
+ == Special bugs ==

  This table contains list all bugs or other items that may need attention in release notes or may have special documentation impacts.