Posted to general@hadoop.apache.org by Naganarasimha Garla <na...@apache.org> on 2018/08/15 01:14:42 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] New Apache Hadoop PMC: Bibin A Chundutt

Hi All,

It is my pleasure to announce that the Apache Hadoop PMC voted to add Bibin
A Chundutt as a PMC member. This is in recognition of Bibin's contributions
to the Hadoop community. And i am glad that he has accepted the invitation.

Please join me in congratulating Bibin!

Regards,
 + Naga

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Apache Hadoop PMC: Bibin A Chundutt

Posted by Uma gangumalla <um...@apache.org>.
Congrats Bibin.

Regards,
Uma

Posted by Vinayakumar B <vi...@apache.org>.
Congrats Bibin

-Vinay

Posted by Sunil G <su...@apache.org>.

Posted by Wangda Tan <wh...@gmail.com>.
Congrats!

Best,
Wangda

Posted by Brahma Reddy Battula <br...@hotmail.com>.
Congratulations Bibin!!

Brahma Reddy Battula

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Apache Hadoop PMC: Bibin A Chundutt(Internet mail)