Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Andrew Hill <an...@gridnode.com> on 2002/07/16 13:59:34 UTC

RE: Stxx opencode

Have a look in the log file to see if you can pin down the actual error that
occured, as if an exception is thrown when initialising stuff, thats the
message you get.

Posted by Konstantina Stamopoulou <st...@intracom.gr>.
Hi,

The packages that I have in my lib dir are the following:

Xerces.jar,xalan.jar,stxx-.1.0.0.jar,struts.jar,servlet.jar,orion.jar,logkit
.jar,jdom.jar,jaxp.jar,fop.jar,batik.jar,avalon.jar.

I had to rename some of these because they had a different name from the
ones that it was refered in the specifications of stxx, but I don't beleive
that the problem has to do with the names of jars. For most of them I have
downloaded the latest versions. The orion.jar and avalon.jar were totally
new to me and I downloaded from the following sites:

orion: http://www.orionserver.com
avalon: http://jakarta.apache.org/avalon/framework/

Sorry for the inconvinience that I cause you but I can't find any reference
to the problem that I'm facing.

Thanx for your time,
Konstantina

Posted by Jeff Pennal <je...@openroad.ca>.
Konstantina,

Re: Stxx opencode

Re: Stxx opencode

Posted by Jeff Pennal <je...@openroad.ca>.
Konstantina,

Re: Stxx opencode

Posted by Konstantina Stamopoulou <st...@intracom.gr>.
Well, verything else is working.
I will try to figure out what is wrong but I don't think I will find
something since I have no experience in conf files of tomcat.
Anyway.

Thanks for sharing your ideas with me,
Konstantina

2002-07-16 15:38:09 StandardContext[/stxx-example]: Servlet /stxx-example
threw load() exception
javax.servlet.ServletException: Servlet.init() for servlet action threw
exception
 at
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapper.loadServlet(StandardWrapper.java:94
6)
 at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapper.load(StandardWrapper.java:810)

The problem is that I don't know what causes it. It is the first time that I

Re: Stxx opencode