Posted to dev@jackrabbit.apache.org by Jukka Zitting <ju...@gmail.com> on 2007/09/14 11:00:57 UTC

Sling project is open for business

Hi,

The basic infrastructure of the Sling project is now in place. See the
initial web site at http://incubator.apache.org/sling/ and join the
development discussions at sling-dev@incubator.apache.org. Welcome!

BR,

Jukka Zitting

Re: Sling project is open for business

Posted by Felix Meschberger <fm...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Am Freitag, den 14.09.2007, 11:37 -0300 schrieb Edgar Poce:
> Hi,
>
> Thank you very much for contributing the project to Apache, I hope to
> work soon in a project which benefits from Sling's features.

Great news !

Regards
Felix

Re: Sling project is open for business

Posted by Edgar Poce <ed...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Thank you very much for contributing the project to Apache, I hope to
work soon in a project which benefits from Sling's features.

br,
edgar