Posted to server-user@james.apache.org by Hontvari Jozsef <ho...@solware.com> on 2002/07/28 23:16:15 UTC

Re: disabling news (was: remote delivery: 1 minute pauses between each mail delivery)

Adrian, I have attached the assembly.xml file with disabled news, pop3 etc.
You may/must(?) also comment out all related info in the config.xml file.

Posted by Adrian <at...@charter.net>.
Thank you, i really appreciate it. I already have one machine running James
for smtp with SMTP_AUTH , and I use an
Imap mail server so I can run squirrel mail. I also plan on setting a couple
mailservers for customers with the same config.
One actually rolls out tommorrow.
Soon I`ll do a servlet based webmail with james and POP instead of imap. I
looked at JWMA , but
it uses IMAP and needs a bit of tweaking.
Thanks again,

Adrian

Posted by Hontvari Jozsef <ho...@solware.com>.
ok, hopefully in this week