Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by "Pyatt, Adam" <ad...@uiowa.edu> on 2004/04/14 23:39:24 UTC

axis wsdl2java newbie

For the life of me, I cannot get the binding Stub file created, to
compile for this wsdl.  I am fairly new with developing web services,
but I have got this wsdl to work with Glues' wsdl2java tool.

One of the clients trying to use this wsdl is running cold fusion mx,
which uses Axis.

Am I smoking something here?  I have about 10 other methods in this
service, if I comment out this one method, everything is fine.  The
problem is with this one method whether it be with a bunch of methods,
or by itself.

I have attached the wsdl containing the just "evil" method.

Thanks

Adam