Posted to user@mesos.apache.org by Antonio Cardenes <an...@notonthehighstreet.com> on 2015/05/12 11:21:11 UTC

Mesos metrics in Datadog

Hello, I was wondering if anyone has used Datadog to successfully monitor
Mesos clusters and if so, what kind of metrics/graphs have they find useful
for this task.

Thanks,
Antonio
--
Antonio Cardenes | Senior DevOps | *notonthehighstreet.com
<http://notonthehighstreet.com/>*

 <http://www.notonthehighstreet.com/battersea>
<http://www.notonthehighstreet.com/weddings/styling-your-day>
<http://www.notonthehighstreet.com/weddings/styling-your-day>

*phone  *02086147100
*email   *antoniocardenes@notonthehighstreet.com
*website* *www.notonthehighstreet.com* <http://notonthehighstreet.com/>
*address* NOTHS House, 63 Kew Road , Richmond, Surrey, TW9 2NQ

This email and any files transmitted with it, including replies and
forwarded copies subsequently transmitted from Notonthehighstreet
Enterprises Limited is confidential and solely for the use of the intended
recipient. Any opinions expressed in this email are those of the individual
and not necessarily of Notonthehighstreet Enterprises Limited. If you are
not the  intended recipient, be advised that you have received this email
in error and that any use is strictly prohibited.

The Site is operated by Notonthehighstreet Enterprises Limited ("we"). We
are registered in England and Wales under company number 5591382 and with
our registered office address at NOTHS House, 63 Kew Road , Richmond,
Surrey, TW9 2NQ. Our VAT number is 872468392.

Re: Mesos metrics in Datadog

Posted by Ken Sipe <ke...@gmail.com>.
Mesosphere makes significant use of datadog for monitor our mesos clusters. I'll see what details I can throw together as a quick response. I'll follow that up with a blog with details (probably by next week).

Ken