Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Artur Matos <am...@jardimzen.f2s.com> on 2001/04/24 18:04:58 UTC

Adding a WAR application to Tomcat dynamically/Programatically ?

Is it possible to add a application to tomcat dinamically via a Java program or
a JSP page? I can put the WAR file in the right directory programatically, but
how can I make tomcat recognize it without restarting the server manually?

Thanks,

Artur Matos (amatos@jardimzen.f2s.com)

Everyone should have http://www.freedom2surf.net/

Re: Adding a WAR application to Tomcat dynamically/Programatically ?

Posted by Jan Labanowski <jk...@osc.edu>.
On Tue, 24 Apr 2001, Artur Matos wrote:

> Is it possible to add a application to tomcat dinamically via a Java program or
> a JSP page? I can put the WAR file in the right directory programatically, but
> how can I make tomcat recognize it without restarting the server manually?

You can for example create a number of empty "application slots" under
webapps, which will be mounted but empty, and then stuff something
there during runtime...

Jan
jkl@osc.edu