Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Wojciech Wasowicz <ww...@softgroup.net.pl> on 2000/12/14 10:44:57 UTC

How to test if mod_jk.so works on apache

How to test if mod_jk.so works on apache?

I've just realised that my mod_jk.conf-auto is included
into http.conf but it is possible that all directives for mod_jk.so
are not executed.

How to test it?

TIA
Wojtek

Re: How to test if mod_jk.so works on apache

Posted by Wojciech Wasowicz <ww...@softgroup.net.pl>.
Dave Newton wrote:

> > It occurs that my compilation of apache was bad - i did
> > not included all required modules.
> > I could only wish that kind of dependencies were in
> > documentation ;-)
>
> mod_so probably? It was in the documentation I read.
>
> There's a lot to keep track of, that's for sure.
>
> Dave

not - mod_so is the only module allways compiled into apache.
I believe that was at least (but not only) mod_alias.so and
mod_include.so

regards

Posted by Dave Newton <da...@solaraccess.com>.

Posted by Wojciech Wasowicz <ww...@softgroup.net.pl>.